NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Introduction.The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Pollcast, Inc., 112 West 34thStreet, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120 ("Sponsor"). Twenty-five (25) callers each week will win a ThisTV baseball cap (Five (5) per Daily Entry Period). One Grand Prize winner will win $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card once per Monthly Entry Period ("Prizes"). All applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and rules apply.
ONLY THREE (3) TOTAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES WILL BE AWARDED.
2.Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 27, 2014 at 7:59 a.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Five winners will be selected each weekday, Tuesday through Friday, for all entries received from 8 a.m. on the previous day until 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing to win the ThisTV baseball caps. Five winners will be drawn each Monday for all entries received between 8 a.m. on the previous Friday and 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing. ("Daily Entry Period").
The Sweepstakes consists of sixty (60) Daily Entry Periods, for which five (5) ThisTV baseball caps will be awarded for each entry period, and three (3) monthly entry periods for which one Grand Prize winner will be selected from all entries each month to win $500 cash, in the form of a check or pre-paid Visa card ("Monthly Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below:
|Monthly Ending Period||Start Date
(at 8:00 a.m. ET)
(at 7:59 a.m. ET)
|1||July 6, 2014||August 5, 2014||August 15, 2014|
|2||August 6, 2014||September 5, 2014||September 15, 2014|
|3||September 6, 2014||September 27, 2014||October 10, 2014|
Sponsor's computer clock that is part of its database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority, whichever is older in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Pollcast, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM"), Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC ("Tribune"), and their respective parents, affiliates, companies, officers, directors and agents, and advertising or promotion agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families as such persons are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. During an applicable Daily Entry Period running during the Promotion Period, watch ThisTV for the Friday Flick Pick audience participation segment, which will be promoted throughout each week day or visit www.thistv.com to find the valid toll-free phone number through which you can enter the Sweepstakes every day. To enter, call the valid toll-free phone number: 1-855-484-4788 (the "Friday Flick Pick Phone Number") from a touch-tone telephone. All connected calls to the Friday Flick Pick Phone Number during a Daily Entry Period as verified by Sponsor will receive an entry to the Sweepstakes for such Daily Entry Period. Entries will not be carried forward into subsequent Daily Entry Periods. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes as soon as your call to the toll-free phone number is picked up. You may be asked to complete a daily survey and review third party offers. You will also be offered one additional bonus entry per Daily Entry Period in the Sweepstakes if you select one or more third partyoffers, as described at the time of your call. Callers may select a third party offer by pressing the "1" key on their telephone keypad while or immediately after listening to a particular offer. When the "1" key is pressed, the bonus entry will be confirmed and the callers will be prompted to confirm that they wish to be connected with the advertiser associated with the selected offer. Callers are not required to purchase any products or services from advertisers in order to receive the bonus entry to the Sweepstakes. Purchasing a third party offer does not increase your chances of winning. Entrants' phone numbers will not be used for commercial purposes, other than for communicating and fulfilling any selected offers. Any use of entrants' phone numbers by advertisers and/or Sweepstakes Entities shall comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act. You can call from a landline or a mobile phone; please note that standard charges levied by phone carriers may apply.
Limit of one (1) entry per telephone number and per person per day, except that entrants shall be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. By participating in The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period, except when entrants playing in a Daily Entry Period are offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Multiple entries received from one person or phone number after the first entry received from that person or phone number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by a phone service provider or the authorized user if the phone number belongs to a business. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or user.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received on each Daily Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Each entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by phone, through the phone number that he or she called from to enter, within ten (10) days following the end of the Daily Entry Period. Should an entrant win, he/she must be available at the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes to receive his/her win notification and instructions on how to claim his/her Prize; Sponsor is not responsible for changes in entrants' phone numbers. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. Sponsor will notify potential winners on their voice message system if available that Sponsor is attempting to reach them and will provide a return phone number to call. In the event the potential winner cannot be reached and does not respond within the above time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible remaining entries received for the applicable Daily Entry Period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which such Prize will remain un-awarded. Each winner will receive his/her Prize 4-6 weeks by mail after winner verification.
7. Prizes. Five Prizes per Daily Entry Period and One Grand Prize per Monthly Entry Period: Following each Daily Entry Period, five random callers will win a ThisTV baseball cap. Amongst all entries during a Monthly Entry Period, one Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly by Sponsor and be awarded $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card ("Prizes" ) as determined by Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of greater or equal monetary value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with Prize receipt and use. The odds of being selected for each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period depend on the total number of valid callers during each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and the Sweepstakes Entities' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, pre-emptions/interruptions/cancellation of the Friday Flick Pick promotions or ThisTV digital television network or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or the thistv.com website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and other Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. General Release and Limitations of Liability. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sweepstakes Entity, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entity. The failure of Sweepstakes Entity to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, labor strike, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, possession or use or misuse of any Prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or any other Sweepstakes Entity’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, any other Sweepstakes Entity or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or the thistv.com website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. In such event, Sponsor shall only hold a special drawing if potential entrant can prove, from a valid, written phone company record, that a call was made to the ThisTV phone number on the date of claimed entry. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, (without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof) and resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") for final and binding arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules to be held in New York, New York, before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge, in accordance with New York Civil Practice Law & Rules Section 7501 et seq. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator's award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party's ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
13. Winners List: Winners List requests will only be accepted after each Daily Entry Period end date and no later than September 30, 2014. For the Winners List, send an email with subject line: "The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, Winners List Request," to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A friendly dolphin named flipper is the family pet of a Florida Marine Park ranger and his two sons Sandy and Bud. Every week Sandy and Bud have adventures both in and out of the water with the brave and resourceful Flipper.
Director: James Clark
Flipper’s Treasure: Flipper goes to Bud and Porter Ricks for detective help after seeing a treasure chest stolen from the wreck of a sunken Spanish ship and hidden on a nearby island. Bud and Flipper first discover the wreck. Then Porter and Sandy, after further investigation, call upon an expert from an Archaeological Institute. It is Flipper who guides him to the wreck and its valuable treasure, and then observes the underwater theft.
The White Dolphin: Flipper disappears for several days and, when found by Porter Ricks, Sandy and Bud, is with another dolphin, an amazing albino, the only white dolphin in Porter's memory. Po discovers that Jed Harvey, a youngish amiable rogue, is trying to trap the white dolphin so he can sell it. Thus begins an intrigue in the open sea, while Bud and Flipper attempt to protect the white dolphin and Po and Sandy go to Miami Seaquarium for help. If scientists from Seaquarium can trap the albino first, they can give it a safe home where it can be seen by millions of people.
Teamwork: While Sandy and Bud prepare for the annual Coral Key Park swimming race, Porter is overcome by toxic chemicals dropped from a passing ship while he is carrying on an underwater investigation. Rescued by a passing boat, Po is taken unconscious to the hospital just as Sandy is about to enter a swimming race which will take twenty teenagers through the area polluted by the toxic chemicals. Only Flipper is aware of what the chemicals did to Porter.
Bud Minds Baby: Like the heroes he sees on TV, Bud tries to rescue a damsel in distress, but fails to tell Porter or Sandy of his intentions, an suddenly finds himself caught in a dangerous riptide. An eight year old girl named Tina, running away from home has told Bud she is an orphan trying to escape from an evil guardian. Bud agrees to hide her on a nearby island, using his newly built and not-too-seaworthy raft. But their grand adventure threatens to turn into tragedy.
Sailer Bud: Bud, trying to help an injured man and his wife marooned on a sailboat, has to call desperately for help from Flipper when the boat becomes caught in treacherous coral reefs. While Porter and Sandy vainly try to radio instructions to Bud, the dolphin becomes the only hope of pulling Bud and the couple through the reefs safely.
Flipper And The Elephant - Part I: Sentinel of the sea Flipper discovers a sinking raft, manned by Bonnie McCoy, her father, an elephant and a chimpanzee. Porter, Sandy and Bud pull the floundering menagerie out of the briny and learn they have saved the remains of McCoy's Floating Zoo. Po offers to give McCoy a temporary home at Coral Key, until he can earn enough money to pay creditors who are after Esme, the elephant, and Judy, the chimp - his last remaining possession. However, as Po discovers, the creditors won't wait.
Flipper And The Elephant - Part II: In an effort to raise money to pay off creditors of McCoy's Floating Zoo, Sandy and Bud join Bonnie McCoy in a scheme to run away with her father's elephant and chimpanzee to rent the animals to Anderson's Land and Sea Circus. Taking a shortcut to town they lead Flipper through a fresh water canal, and the animal becomes desperately sick from the fresh water. Sandy heads off through the Everglades for help, but becomes trapped in quicksand.
Disaster In The Everglades - Part I: While making a routine check flight over the Everglades, Porter lands to investigate a suspected alligator poacher. But he steps into a submerged alligator trap, badly cutting his leg. Barney the poacher helps him, but takes him back to his camp and holds him prisoner. Barney covers the sea plane with brush so it can't be seen from the air. Worried about their father's absence, Sandy and Bud notify the Coast Guard, but 24 hours later, there is still no word.
Disaster In The Everglades - Part II: Convinced that Porter's wound is too severe for him to escape, Barney leaves him to check on his traps. Porter uses a big stick as a cane and escapes into the swamp where he is threatened by snakes and alligators. He gets to his plane just in time to see Barney disable it by taking out the battery. He can do nothing but continue on foot. When Barney discovers Porter has escaped he immediately takes up the chase. Porter ends up in the water at the edge of the everglades with his foot caught underwater. It is here that Flipper finds him and brings Sandy, Bud and the Coast Guard to the rescue.
The Gulf Between: Beautiful Kathryn Terrence visits Porter Ricks just in time to spoil his plans for a water polo game with Sandy, Bud and Flipper and Bud is convinced that she is trying to trick his father into marrying her. Happy in his life with Po, Sandy and Flipper near the water, Bud sets out to prove that no landlubber like Kathryn could ever replace his real mother.
Flipper And The Elephant - Part III: Judy the chimp steals a briefcase full of money and Sean McCoy of McCoy's Floating Zoo, is arrested - so Sandy, Bud and Bonnie decide to put on a show with Flipper to raise money for her father's bail. Porter Ricks arrives home in time to join a crowd watching the most unusual sea show of all time -- starring a baby elephant, a chimp and Flipper!
Call Of The Dolphin: Flipper, being a pack animal by instance, is attracted by the sound of a school of dolphins and nothing Po, Candy or Bud can do will bring him back. Soon, however, they discover that the sounds are coming from a submarine manned by a scientist, Dr. Kellwin, who is trying to lure Flipper into following the sub out of Coral Key Park to a Marine Research center. There, Kellwin hopes to use Flipper in experiments on dolphin communications.
Flipper’s Monster: A motion picture company moves in to film an underwater "monster" picture in Coral Key Park, and Flipper becomes star-struck. Porter and Sandy warn Bud to deep the dolphin in his pen. However, jealous over the attention the film-makers are getting, Bud lets Flipper out. The dolphin playfully interferes with production activities and "attacks" an actor who is disguised as a sea-monster. In hopes of keeping production on schedule, the director orders Flipper shot.
Flipper And The Mermaid: Flipper rescues a lady oceanographer from a barracuda and finds a permanent new friend as Ulla Norstand joins the adventures of the Ricks family. Tragedy threatens again when Ulla becomes trapped underwater by a sunken buoy.
Dolphin In Pursuit - Part I: When the Ricks family visits a deserted island, a fugitive steals their motor launch leaving them stranded without radio, food or supplies. Hope of rescue is dimmed further when the fugitive captures Ulla and steals her submarine.
Dolphin In Pursuit - Part II: In the conclusion of a two-part adventure, Flipper tows Porter Ricks to his stolen launch, where he finds tht the thief has imprisoned Ulla and stolen her submarine. With the aid of Flipper's acute hearing, Ricks finds the fugitive, who then pulls a gun on Ulla.
Flipper’s Hour Of Peril: Flipper's natural curiosity gets him tangled up in a cable attached to a dangerous floating mine that could explode any minute. While Sandy goes for help, Bud holds the helpless dolphin at the surface so he can breathe, swimming dangerously close to the mine. As the tide comes in, the mine drifts closer to the rocky shoreline, where the slightest touch could set off the explosion. Porter Ricks labors against time with hack saws and an underwater cutting torch, but in vain. The only hope is for a Coast Guard helicopter to hoist the dolphin clear of the cables and out of the water before the mine blows up.
Coral Fever: Ranger Ricks is knocked unconscious by an underwater explosion while tracking down a coral poacher who set a first explosion which caused Flipper to go deaf. His only hope of rescue is his two sons who are at home nursing the injured Flipper.
The Warning: When Flipper warns of a coming tidal wave, and it fails to materialize, local residents turn against Porter Ricks for spreading false rumors that have caused the entire coast to prepare for disaster. While citizens plan to make Porter pay for their efforts, a Navy announcement confirms Flipper's warning. The dolphin swims for open sea and the angry neighbors head for higher ground.
Junior Ranger: The Ricks family, completely disenchanted with a Junior Ranger, reevaluate the newcomer when Flipper guides the young man to rescue an injured diver. The Junior Ranger got off on the wrong foot by nearly shooting Flipper as a shark, and casting blame on Bud for an accident with the launch.
Flipper And The Spy: Flipper and Sandy are duped into helping a spy when a secret instrument package from a rocket is lost in Coral Key Park. When they discover the truth, they put up a valiant struggle to keep the data from falling into the hands of an unfriendly government.
The Ditching - Part I: Things take an ominous turn for Sandy and Flipper when the plane carrying them to the Bahamas crashes in the ocean. Sandy is escorting Flipper to the islands for tests by their new oceanographer friend, Ulla, when a flock of birds damages the plane's propeller. In crash landing, Sandy is pinned under a crate. The pilot and co- pilot desperately try to free him with no success.
The Ditching - Part II: Flipper is the only hope of saving Sandy from drowning in a plane crashes at sea in the conclusion of this two-part adventure. The plane rests precariously on a sand bar, with Sandy pinned under a crate, and water filling the compartment rapidly. While the Coast Guard and Porter Ricks search for them, Sandy sends Flipper to find help. When the dolphin finds a fishing boat, the fishermen chase him away, and even try to shoot him.
Dolphin Patrol: A school of killer sharks keep Sandy and Bud trapped in a sunken wreck while Flipper tries to arouse Porter Ricks to come to their aid. Ricks, thinking the boys are in school, pays no heed to Flipper's commotion, so Flipper must find other aid. The boys are in the water searching for a rare specimen for Bud to take to his science class when the sharks surround the sunken wreck. As their air supply dwindles, Flipper returns with a dolphin pack to lead an attack on the sharks.
A Job For Sandy: Flipper fights to save Sandy's life and the lives of a motion picture production crew when he discovers a power leak in an underwater electric cable. Sandy is all set to watch a movie stunt man film a special underwater sequence when the stunt man falls ill. Sandy doubles for the stunt man with no-one the wiser, but is knocked unconscious underwater by powerful shocks from a leaking power cable. Flipper can't get to Sandy because of the shocks, so he attempts to get the movie production manager to pull up the cable.
Cap’n Flint: The government is conducting some tests that involve an enormous underwater explosion. Bud's friend Robin and her parrot Cap'n. Flint are visiting and they decide to go watch the tests. Flipper is put in his pen to prevent his curiosity from luring him into the danger zone, and Cap'n Flint is left to keep him company. But Flint unties the rope that holds the raft he's perched on and he drifts off right into the test area. Flipper escapes to go after him. Porter must do a daring rescue to save them both because the explosion is on an automatic count-down with only minutes to go.
Cupid Flipper: Sandy is heartbroken when he thinks his father has stolen his new girlfriend. The pretty young miss has a strong teen crush on Porter and persuades him to take her on a fish-tagging assignment in the bay. As Porter and the girl bend over a fish tank during the tagging operation - Sandy spots them from a distance and mistakes their closeness for an embrace.
Flipper And The Horse Thieves: Flipper tangles with horse thieves when a boy about Bud's age shows up on the beach with two valuable show horses. Bud is eager to show off his pet, Flipper, but while he is watching the dolphin's tricks, two thieves steal the horses. Bud chases the thieves and is caught when they put the the horses on a boat and head out to sea with Flipper following close behind. When a Coast Guard plane distracts the thieves, Bud and the horses leap into shark infested waters to try an escape.
Flipper And The Bounty: When Bud gets locked aboard the HMS Bounty, a replica of Captain Bligh's infamous sailing ship, Flipper tries to get the skipper's attention before the schooner gets too far along on its world cruise. The famous sailing ship anchors in Coral Key Park for a few hours for repairs, and Bud's curiosity gets the better of him. He sneaks aboard for a look around and gets locked in the captain's cabin. Worn out from his tour, he falls asleep and dreams a fantastic voyage. When he wakes up and finds the ship underway, he fears the nightmare may be reality.
The Detective Flipper: Flipper helps Sandy and Bud search for stolen jewels when Ranger Porter Ricks is charged with robbery and hauled off to jail. The real thief, who resembles Ricks, has worn a park ranger uniform and borrowed the launch to steal the priceless gems from a yacht. The sheriff hears a sailor identify Ricks as the thief, and even Sandy and Bud have to admit they saw their father in the launch. With Ricks in jail, Sandy, Bud and Flipper come face to face with the real thief in a life-and-death underwater battle.
Shark Hunt: A school of killer sharks attack Flipper after he saves a swimmer and leads Porter Ricks and Sandy in a hunt for the deadly fish. When they find them, two divers are swimming with the dangerous Mako sharks, obviously unaware that the sharks could turn on them at any second. The two divers, Porter, Sandy and Flipper are all in jeopardy in the shark infested waters.
Flipper’s Odyssey - Part I: Flipper is captured by some fisherman who transport him nearly a thousand miles up the coast to stock a new marine exhibit. Fortunately for Flipper, he's able to escape as they unload him from the boat. As the dolphin begins his long journey back home, he comes to the aid of underwater photographer who has been knocked unconscious by a torpedo explosion. When a news story appears about the miraculous rescue, Sandy and Bud, who have been worried sick about their finny friend's disappearance, convince Porter Ricks that a trip up the coast to investigate is in order.
Flipper’s Odysey - Part II: The Ricks family sails up the coast in search of their missing friend, Flipper, only to find that the dolphin that saved a man's life, and who they hoped would be Flipper, has gone. Not realizing that Flipper is already swimming toward home, the Ricks are crestfallen over the loss of their dolphin. Just a few miles down the coast, Flipper is already involved in another mission of mercy, saving a dog from the jaws of an alligator. The dog's master, a grateful fisherman, discovers that the dolphin has been seriously injured in the battle when Flipper beaches himself.
Flipper’s Odyssey - Part III: While Flipper recovers from the injuries received during a battle with an alligator, Bud grieves over the loss of his pet just a few miles down the coast. Porter Ricks and Sandy try to cheer up Bud by taking him on a fishing trip, but Bud can't be consoled, and wanders off alone on the beach. When he sees a dolphin splashing in the water, he dives in calling "Flipper" but the animal doesn't seem to hear. He follows the dolphin that he thinks is Flipper into an underwater cave, only to discover the dolphin has disappeared. Bud is unable to find his way out of the cave, and as the tide comes in, Flipper is the only hope of rescue.
Slingshot: Ulla, Bud and one of his boy scout friends take a short cut road home from a scout jamboree, and are plunged into a drainage canal when a deer causes Ulla to swerve off the road. When floodgates are opened, the drainage canal rapidly fills up with while Ulla and the two boys try to free themselves from the truck. The only hope for rescue is if the water level gets high enough for Flipper to find them, before the water gets so high that they are drowned.
An Errand For Flipper: Flipper attempts to deliver a bag of patching tape which Ranger Ricks desperately needs for repairing a hole in his seaplane, but several errands of mercy deter the sea-going Samaritan. During his trip, the dolphin thwarts a barracuda's attack on a young girl skin diving. Flipper drops his bag during the rescue and searches the ocean floor until he finds it. Then he discovers an empty skiff and spots air bubbles breaking water. Slipping below the surface, Flipper spots a trapped diver and frees the man. Again, he looses the bag. Meanwhile, Ricks grows impatient realizing he will miss an important appointment with the Coast Guard.
Whale Ahoy: Bud relives the terror of hunting down the dreaded white whale, Moby Dick, during a dream in which he and Flipper meet a salty old whaler. Bud falls asleep on his skiff while preparing a book report on the classic whale story for school. During the dream, as Captain Peabody readies his harpoon for the kill, man and boy are knocked out of the skiff by the whale. Flipper swims to their rescue, returning them to the skiff. Angry over losing the whale, the old man screams that Bud will fail his book report and prepares to harpoon Flipper.
Flipper And The Shark Cage: A well-meaning Bud skips his chores to go off in search of a way to earn some money for a birthday present for his dad. He discovers a heavy iron shark cage while scuba diving and decides this will bring a tidy sum as scrap metal. While investigating the cage, he gets trapped inside it. Flipper discovers his plight and is able to arouse Luke and Porter Ricks to come to his aid. The rescue mission is seriously jeopardized when Porter and Sandy discover their air tanks are nearly empty, as well as the extra one they brought Bud. Filling the tanks was the chore Bud skipped.
Lobster Trap: When Flipper and Bud discover some of Sandy's high school classmates setting lobster traps before the season opens, Bud is faced with the problem of reporting it to his father or letting the older boys go because they threaten to ruin Sandy's chances of winning a school election. Instead of reporting the incident, Bud and Flipper decide to remove the traps themselves. While Flipper is moving a trap, a rock slide traps him inside a cave that is rapidly filling with water threatening to drown the dolphin.
Air Power: Sandy and Bud place a down payment on a used air boat and plan to pay it off by operating a touring service through the everglades. The boys decide to scout the glades without Flipper, ordering her not to follow them into the heavy saw grass. The dolphin ignores the warning and enters the hazardous growth only to become trapped. When Flipper's plight is discovered, Sandy races for Porter's assistance. The air boat's motor fails and Sandy swims to a bell boy to signal for help. When the boys don't return for dinner, Porter goes in search of them.
Gift Dolphin: While fishing in the waters off Florida, visiting Prince Kaza and a state department official run aground on a reef. Sharks appear while the pair attempt to free the boat. Flipper swims onto the scene, drives away the sharks, and takes the tow rope in his mouth and frees the stricken craft. Porter learns of the incident and invites the prince and his escort to spend a few days at his home. The official, who is trying to get the prince's country to support the U.S.A., pressures Porter into presenting Kaza with Flipper. Bud hears of the plot and dashes with his dolphin to an island. It is here that a scorpion stings Bud. Flipper races for Porter and leads him to Bud.
Sailer Bud: Bud, trying to help an injured man and his wife marooned on a sailboat, has to call desperately for help from Flipper when the boat becomes caught in treacherous coral reefs. While Porter and Sandy vainly try to radio instructions to Bud, the dolphin becomes the only hope of pulling Bud and the couple through the reefs safely.
Flipper Joins The Navy - Part I: The Ricks family gets an inside look at the Navy's dolphin research when Ulla calls on Porter for assistance with "Tough Guy," a Navy dolphin that seems to have gone berserk. In an effort to cure the dolphin, Porter suggest a change of scene and the companionship of Flipper as part of the treatment. Flipper and Tough Guy appear to get along well, and the cure is well on they way when Tough Guy breaks out of the Ricks dolphin pen. A half million dollar Navy project is in jeopardy with the dolphin missing.
Flipper Joins The Navy - Part II: The Navy and the Coast Guard launch an extensive search for Tough Guy, a research dolphin worth half a million dollars, that escaped from the Ricks while Flipper was trying to help nurse him back to health. Tough Guy, believed to have suffered a nervous breakdown, battered down Flipper's pen and escaped with a yellow float attached to his harness. Ulla nearly captures him but the tranquilizer dart she fires at him from a helicopter only grazes Tough Guy. The dolphin succeeds in eluding his searchers but becomes trapped on a reef when his harness and float are snagged on the rocks. The valuable dolphin is in danger of drowning unless Bud and Flipper can find him before the tide comes.
Explosion: Flipper fights an undersea battle with a nitrogen narcosis drugged diver in an attempt to drive him to the surface before a nearby charge of dynamite explodes. The young man earlier teaches Sandy diving until he takes a higher paying job blasting coral. Learning of the diver's intentions, Porter and Sandy speed to the scene of the dynamiting to stop the inexperienced man from exposing himself to danger when they witness a geyser of water for an underwater explosion, and later an empty skiff.
Executive Bud: Bud's ambitions to become a business tycoon result in misfortune for his young pals who he commissions to work on his various projects. While he appoints Flipper to conduct an undersea tour service, he speeds about the park in his skiff, supervising many operations. The young executive convinces one of his employees to disregard a dental appointment and remain at work painting a buoy in the bay. Later, the youngster slips, knocks himself unconscious and tumbles inside the hollow buoy. Returning to inspect the work, Bud finds the boy gone and figures the youth hitched a ride to the beach. Unknowingly to Bud, Ranger Ricks is searching for the missing boy.
The Racoon Who Came To Dinner: A park inspector, who believes animals should remain wild and not be made pets, pays Porter an official visit. He clashes with Bud over ownership of Flipper, Pelican Pete, Stinky the Skunk and the feeding of a stray raccoon. The inspector then questions Porter's ability as park ranger. Angry over the inspector's threats to transfer Porter, Bud and Flipper plan to embarrass their official visitor. When he goes fishing, Bud has Flipper move the inspector's boat anchor onto park property, where fishing is not allowed.
Flipper’s Underwater Museum: An industrial spy takes a sonar device from Ulla that has been entrusted to her by an electronics company for field testing her submarine. In his attempts to elude Ulla and Porter, the spy stumbles onto Bud and Flipper's latest business venture, an underwater museum. The crook pays Bud for a tour through the museum and gets into scuba equipment in time to be underwater when Ulla and Porter pass by. He hides the devise in the museum, but not before Flipper, lurking near, sees him and eventually foils the spy's attempts to recover the piece of equipment.
Deep Waters: When Porter dives into the depths with Ulla in her submarine for a survey of the ocean floor, the tiny craft snaps its propeller on the rocky choral, stranding them under 150 feet of water. As Porter prepares to evacuate the sub, he discovers the hatch is jammed. Flipper, who tags along, swims past the sub's port, giving Ulla and Porter hope for rescue. Flipper races for the Rick's dock where he manages to attract Bud and Sandy's attention. The boys follow Flipper to the spot. Sandy dives with Flipper into the ocean without sighting the stricken craft. As the boys are leaving, Flipper appears with the broken prop in his mouth. This time Sandy dives and spots the sub. He returns to radio for the Coast Guard. The boys wait anxiously for help to arrive.
Agent Bud: Two bomber pilots measure out their lives in breaths of oxygen from an air bubble trapped with them in their cabin when Flipper discovers their stricken craft on the ocean floor. Picking up a landing light that broke off during the crash, the dolphin swims for assistance. Learning that an airplane is lost at sea, Porter is preparing for a search when he spots Flipper with the landing light. He and the boys follow the dolphin. A desperate race against time ensues as Porter, Sandy and Bud attempt to free the trapped pilots before their air is exhausted.